LF: QRT 500

To: "LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: QRT 500
From: John Pumford-Green GM4SLV <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 07:49:53 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
LF,

Last night I had great trouble with the antenna tuning - match varying
wildly. Today in the light of day I can see why.

2 of the sloping capcity wires have come adrift from their supporting
guys and are flapping free, still connected to the apex of the
vertical. No wonder it was hard to keep tuned!

I'll be unable to repair it until Tuesday, as XYL and me are off the
island from tomorrow for the weekend (she's running inthe Loch Ness
Marathon in Inverness).

The grabber is still available.

I've added some more pics and sound clips of signals received (both
here and from further afield) to my developing 500 web-pages.

http://www.sighthound.demon.co.uk/gm4slv/500.htm

Cheers,

John