Re: LF: MFJ259B

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: MFJ259B
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:42:36 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE; b=nQGBdkIA9L00LtfuMHghDKrxubCx3B4N/slgtod2m2orCODx2m8SdTrvNgP1rZ/Gg3UNOp5fndyxSUgM2DoTVJQxRjMJcVTrjhlvLQ+6xhDhYB5ZwLGY2NkAssITXUZo7sHk7FDmd1KIgCk6R65Lzv13b/5dVtorcTlqHIFSE+k= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Just a thought you could use the divide chip as a DAC  and generate a
stepwise sinewave and then filter ??

Alan G3NYK