RE: LF: Chebyshev

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Chebyshev
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 04:20:34 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks Andy - ran the basic prog and got my answers - now to fig out standard
values! Excellent - thanks

-------

---------------------------------> Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 12:10:01 +0000> From:
[email protected]> To: [email protected]> Subject: Re: LF:
Chebyshev>> If you want simple lumped ones, my website contains a basic filter
design prog> http://www.scrbg.org/g4jnt/designsw.htm>> For more advanced stuff,
I use Ansoft Designer SV (student version)> which has a wonderful filter design
tool under "projects - insert> filter design" then follow th einstructions>>
Designer SV is a big download, but its free and an excelent Rf design tool !>>
Andy G4JNT>> On 29/10/2007, Laurence KL1X  wrote:>>>> Anyone point me to an
online tool for designing LPF's for say 5 7 or 9 pole Chebyshev's on LF or HF?
ps. Mr mail service hasnt plonked this months Radcom onto my desk and not
expecting it for another week or so; this is typical for a routing that
includes UK, Houston thence Singapore. with thanks Laurence 9V1 LF>>>>
FREE Tricks & Treats for You!>>
http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us>>>

Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last.  Get it
now.