Re: LF: [500] Beacon OK0EMW 05 to 07_10_2007

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: [500] Beacon OK0EMW 05 to 07_10_2007
From: Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 20:04:26 +0300
Sender: [email protected]
Good luck with the tests Lubos!

Here in Finland I have tried to improve my inverted-L antenna by adding radials
with groundpoles at the ends and optimizing the tuner by using a small
variometer at almost 100% inductance used. At the moment I have 8 radials with
5 to 15 meter length + 2 groundpoles below the antenna feedpoint. With a bridge
I measure about 30 ohms Rtot but the null is wide so can be +-5ohms or so. I
need more power from the signal generator to get better sensitivity around null
before I can say the accurate value. Anyway, much better than the 200 ohms is
started improving from.

I have put my 500kHz log on the web: http://www.netikka.net/oh1lsq/500_log.txt

My homepage, not so much atm: http://www.netikka.net/oh1lsq/

73's and have a good listening weekend!