LF: Re: G0MRF, G4WGT and GM4SLV

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: G0MRF, G4WGT and GM4SLV
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 10:35:50 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi LF,

My thanks to Hartmut for capture & plot from last night & thanks to John GM4SLV for reports also thanks to Dave & John for running their grabbers.

I see that Ko had his grabber on last night, I hope he will continue & hopefully monitor the UK beacons as well, these grabbers are very useful tools, thanks to Ko in anticipation.

73

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hartmut Wolff" <[email protected]>