Re: LF: 500kHz beacon

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500kHz beacon
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 12:37:40 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On 2 Sep 2007 at 11:18, Michael Probert wrote:

> Many thanks to all who sent reports on my beacon last night-namely
> G8FZK, G4WGT, GM4SLV and Hartmut Wolff.
>
> I called CQ for about ½ hour  after closing the beacon ( and the
> previous evening ) "No responses

When I briefly listened you were a good 569 in Bracknell.

Don't know what time it was you were calling CQ Mike but it was
probably well past my shut-eye time. Now that the winter evenings are
approaching perhaps people should call CQ before they go into beacon
mode - 9-10pm or earlier would suit me. Never in the shack at 11pm,
but could do 6am...

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com