LF: NOV

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: NOV
From: "Mark" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:53:59 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all,
Today I have posted off my NOV application for 500KHz,
Equipment is about ready, (no antenna changeover  or lids on boxes, but basically operatable)
I have a HB converter, to 2m, and a simple low level Xtal controlled CW exciter (3W)
I have a broadband linear amplifier, capable of up to 40W
With luck I will be QRV soon.
A  page on my website has been started for LF / MF operation.. a picture of my 500KHz antenna system is there.

See you all soon I hope, or more to the point, I hope you will see me!

73s
Mark GM4ISM IO85AR Larkhall, Central Scotland.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:45