Re: LF: (500)GM4SLV

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: (500)GM4SLV
From: John Pumford-Green GM4SLV <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 21:34:42 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 21:16:33 +0100
"Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Quite some signal down here in Bracknell IO91PJ tonight 2000z John,
> good solid 579 with no QSB and now copying GM4ISM at 419!
>
> I have made an mp3 recording which you will find among my other
> recordings at
> http://my.opera.com/davews/blog/2007/06/05/500khz-recordings

Thanks Dave!

974km, can't be bad.

I heard G3XVL working G3DXZ this morning, he's in Ipswich JO02nb as I
heard in the QSO. Daylight conditions! He was very
weak but readable. I'd already worked Chas G3DXZ.

I'll go and retrieve the recording imediately.

I think conditions are making a turn for the better now. Just wish the
static would die down!

Some BC interference on the band now. Not sure what it's from.

Cheers,

John GM4SLV IP90gg, Clousta, Shetland