RE: LF: 137kHz 16/17th Sep

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 137kHz 16/17th Sep
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 20:30:37 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
John - I think the clock was set to GMT. I checked the computer in the morning after resuming power and thats what appeared and checked out against NST.

I was hoping to get 3 hours reception on the PC with second unit battery but I seem to have gained a DVD in the slot.....too much rush out of Singapore. Ill be looking again this evening.

Thanks for the signals. It was a cold morning with temps below freezing and snow on the lower part of themountains here

Laurence KL1X/Mobile
BP51

> Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:49:46 -0400
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: LF: 137kHz 16/17th Sep
>
> Laurence,
>
> With some imagination, that does look like an S on the left and most of
> an X on the right. The frequencies are certainly right. Was the clock
> time (off as it may be) supposed to be UTC?
>
> Interesting!
>
> John Andrews, W1TAG

Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Café. Play now! =