LF: FW: 137 condx fair/poor>

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: FW: 137 condx fair/poor>
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 14:10:40 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: 137 condx fair/poor>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 14:08:11 -0800

Well its Monday 6th August 2209 (0609 local Tuesday Singapore and off to work) -

Jim et al, long haul to Western Europe is down this early morning with DCF39 just audible and Budapest down a fair bit too so my guess is we are a little depressed at the moment. I have checked Alans excellent daily dish on prop or looked at the Kp or A's to confirm. Grabbers are still running. QRN is moderate peaking 20 over but nice clear spaces between crashes.

Thanks for the signals. LAurence 9V1 LF
http://kl1x.com

> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 00:30:54 +0100
> Subject: Re: LF: 137 Again
>
> Dear LF Group,
>
> Thanks for the reports from last night. I finally got the beacon going
> tonight at about 2305utc on 136.319kHz, QRSS60 as before.
>
> Cheers, Jim Moritz
> 73 de M0BMU

Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more….then map the best route! Find it!