LF: 137

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 137
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 13:07:51 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Jim - couldn't sleep so been playing with the multi turn remotely tuned loop (tunes 127 to around 190KHz) up above the roofline (appx 60ft agl) and comparing the eprobe about the same height.

Im tracking DCF39 at around 20dB above averaged noise here at the moment, peaking s7 which is better than the last few days. No thunderstorms here but a lot on the radio!

The grabber is running if you are safe to come on.

Laurence 9V1LF
grabbers http://kl1x.com

> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 21:57:23 +0100
> Subject: LF: Re: 136kHz beacon / 500kHz
>
> Dear LF Group,
>
> Thanks for the report Andrey - at the moment I am waiting for local
> thunderstorms to go away before I decide to run the beacon again tonight. I
> should know in an hour or so.
>
> On 500kHz at the moment, I am copying G0MRF currently on 503.7kHz about 589
> as usual, G3OLB on about 503.48 peaking about 579 with deep QSB, and GW3UEP
> who is just starting to become audible on 501.15.
>
> Cheers, Jim Moritz
> 73 de M0BMU

Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more….then map the best route! Find it!