LF: FW: 136

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: FW: 136
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 16:06:00 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: 136
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 16:02:54 -0800

Jim et al , thanks for the tests. Absolute signal levels remain fair to average with high levels of QRN from tstorms. The

QRN will continue to be my main fight here and there isnt a lot of can do about it except deploy a more directive array, and even then looking at the Sat shots a lot of my noise is coming in from the NW. Still. DCF39 was S5 and Budapest S8 when I arose this morning with QRN on fast agc to 30 over 9. Didnt aurally here any of the FSK/RTTY stations with down on 135 or up on 139KHz.

Will keep on looking and appreciate the RF from anyone who can put a sig this way.

Will check the captures later but on first glances nothing pulled out. The window of mutual darkness is still small at this time to Western Europe but is improving as we move towards Autumn/Winter.

Nothing in the 505.090 - 180 window last night except for some smpsu lines - but again ive not been over the shots in detail.

Nice day here - except its Monday morning.... :-(

Laurence 9V1 LF
Clear 85F 90%rh 0800am