Re: LF: DI2BE, DI2BO and SM6BHZ on 500 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DI2BE, DI2BO and SM6BHZ on 500 kHz
From: John Pumford-Green GM4SLV <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:37:24 +0100 (BST)
Sender: [email protected]
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007, [email protected] wrote:

> Easiest way is for you to have a look in near real time at:
>
> _Shetland  grabber_
> (http://www.sighthound.demon.co.uk/pshed/gm4slv_speclab.jpg)
>
> They are usually there 24/7
>
> David  G0MRF

Hello all,

But not today 0900-1700, unfortunately!

I've removed the receiver to do some field strength measurements - I use
the same RX (an AR7030) for the grabber, for operating and as my ERP
measuring test equipment. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone today. It
will be back in service this evening.

Cheers,

John