Re: LF: Re: Re: LF AND MF EXPERTS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: LF AND MF EXPERTS
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 00:11:24 -0700
Sender: [email protected]
Mal

You must also experience some memory loss issues coupled with your anti-social disorder.

I also directly challenge your so called professional resume. What have you done LATELY and shared that has really contributed to the amateur art other then to be a general _ack _ss.

So let me get this straight, somehow working DX compensates for your lack of interpersonal communication skills, god help us if you run out of DXCC entities to work :-)

Scott
VE7TIL