LF: Re: 503.6 KHz Beacon

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 503.6 KHz Beacon
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 20:26:44 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All,

During inspection of main PSU for intermittent output it suddenly went into full volts mode, 25 volts plus (off end of scale, no regulation). Fortunately no equipment was damaged as far as I can see.

As this was my main shack PSU (13.8 volts 25 Amp) it leaves me with only a 3 Amp PSU which barely runs the recievers so no transmitting for a while on any band !!

73

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>