LF: 137 and 500

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 137 and 500
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 14:32:39 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

Im getting  sigs on Lauries AQC 136.319, just a tadge higher freq this evening - no ID but its a good start.

I have a large thunderstorm up the road a bit which is making a mess of the signal, but its there. Guess its going to be dodge the thunderstorm and hope we have a good night both for conditions and lack of a local Thor

Conditions are just "average" when I started to listen at 0230 local this morning and now at 0620 (2219Z) they are pretty much the same - DCF39 sitting around S4-5 and Budapest not much better. The mutual darkness path is only going to get better as we tend towards Autumn.

Note that Im still learning what a Singapore LF  "average" day is...

I had the second rx on 505.1-120 for BHZ, BEl but nothing - again the band again is pretty noisey here this morning.

Very many thanks for the signals Laurie, Gus

Off to work...

Laurence 9V1 LF -
grabbers http://kl1x.com
R75's 2 x eprobes at 70ft, clear.
80F Party Cloudy

PC Magazine’s 2007 editors’ choice for best web mail—award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!