Re: LF: [500] Beacon_OK0EMW

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: [500] Beacon_OK0EMW
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 21:21:45 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On 17 Aug 2007 at 21:07, Lubomír Bobalík wrote:

> Thanks to Czech Telecommunication Office (CTO), particularly
> Department of Frequency Spectrum Management and the director of this
> office, I have obtained permission for the beacon OK0EMW experimental
> operation:
>
> Frequency:       505.060kHz

Well listening up there with my two ears there is total cacophony
around that frequency. DI2AM and DI2BE both solid 579 and there is at
least one other down below, whether it is OK0EMW I don't know....
further down the band is G0MRF beaconing (599), GI4PDE (589),
GW3UEP(579).

Had a half QSO with Rog GW3UEP earlier - he came straight back when I
called him after his CQ, at which time he was 579. But QSB set in and
we lost each other very quickly. Obviously around dusk conditions are
quite variable so you have to be quick.. but thanks for the QSO Rog,
quite encouraging and hopefully it will be 100% next time.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com