LF: Re: Dual Mode, Data Beacon test 502.5 + - 100 Hz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Dual Mode, Data Beacon test 502.5 + - 100 Hz
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 23:03:11 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=HpPxSR+QsMW2pKfxGqUOkT0V5bYe/wbVim4riJKbqyeXB3jhZYAyQSv3nYOlT1svGAzVcmcjs7stXikh5iEEAcyoT9K0EvhRjwKuvixaY4uVLm9GNGbgfBEc9mqAEmf3v14M/k2bfgZNFBpsvNpfuqWausnShC71u6uk3XSQYgQ= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Graham, LF Group,

Your signal  has come up several dB and is now definitely visible on the
spectrogram, but still much too weak to decode here, I'm afraid.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU