LF: 137 Khz conditions

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 137 Khz conditions
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 15:26:35 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Laurie/Markus - much better long haul conditions this evening but still not brilliant.

http://kl1x.com/captddcf.jpg shows and earlier appearance of dcf39 with less "deep" qsb pockets and flat topping (think this is audio rx limiting) from 2120 till 2230z, before the Singapore dawn rapid falloff starting at around 2250z ( a few mins ago). I had to shut down the system for most of the day yesterday due to very nasty storms.

QRN levels, which Im sure is going to be my limiter were "average" for Singapore. Certainly not a quiet night!

As Markus says, nice traces on 319 - thanks...will be looking..  http://kl1x.com/dx00000.jpg

Im hopefully going to open up a third rx grab  for 500Khz region my tonight

Laurence 9V1 LF
Damp,  Singapore 32C

> To: [email protected]
> Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 18:01:40 -0400
> From: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: LF: Beacon
>
> Laurie,
>
> it looks like Laurence's grabber in Singapore is definitely picking up
> some of your signal on 136319: http://www.kl1x.com/dx00000.jpg
>
> 73 and best of luck
>
> Markus, DF6NM

New home for Mom, no cleanup required. All starts here.