Re: LF: 136 Beacon

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136 Beacon
From: "lawrence mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 01:38:05 -0700
Sender: [email protected]
OK Laurence, All being well I will transmit tonight. 73 Laurie

On 24/08/07, Laurence KL1X <[email protected] > wrote:
Sorry Laurie - I didnt get your email before I closed my eyes last night (!) - Conditions were only fair with still reasonable peeks but nasty fades - but the night before would have been interesting -

Ill leave the rx on tonight on your freq - per my last email we really had some foul weather last night and today so heres hoping the sun starts shining...

Im going to put up a third antennae this weekend hopefully - again with some quick "drawdown" in the event of the near daily tstorms that we get here on the equator..

Pleased with the isolation transformer mod - seems to work really well.
Thanks

Laurence 9V1 LF aka G4DMA