RE: LF: SDRadio_LF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: SDRadio_LF
From: Lubomír Bobalík <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 06:50:47 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Wolf!
I am using home made construction SDR (I + Q signals), with local
oscilator 1.84MHz and program WinRad 1.25, from I2PHD. Signal from this
configuration is linked to  second sound card in my PC, which support
program  Spectrum Lab. This program is the best I have ever had; I am
glad I can write this my  view to you!
Yes, I use selective pream before SDR. I test SDR only shortly, but
results seem be very encouraging. My comparative RX is EKD315.

73

Lubos, OK2BVG