Re: LF: 500 k/c Update from Shetland

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500 k/c Update from Shetland
From: John GM4SLV <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 15:22:49 +0100 (BST)
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks to all the positive help I've had from various people, via the
list and direct, I've filled in my NOV application form, along with lots
of suitably impressive waffle and diagrams etc, so now it't time to
gather the bits together for the TX.

I did see G3XIV and M0BMU's QRSS last night, although didn't get a
screen capture. Chris's signal, initially readable characters on
waterfall, faded quite quickly after it appeared but Jim's stayed for
longer, although it was quite weak - couldn't really read the
dots/dashes without knowing who it was.

I need some night-time up here to help things along! It hasn't been dark
now for a couple of months, at 60N

Cheers,

John GM4SLV