Re: LF: RE: 500 v 136

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: 500 v 136
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 04:51:57 -0800
Bcc:
Sender: [email protected]
Im in perhaps a strange position as I would never hear or see any signals on the band if it wasnt for some form of technical assistance non ear based, so it has its place I believe as long as its tenable and as Dave YMC says doesnt drive people away by causing unsolicited qrm. Im not sure why it should - but there again I dont live in any location which can give me enough s/n to copy by ear, well at the moment any way. I strive for the same s/n improvements at the less than dB level, just some 30dB less than audible thats all.

Roll on perhaps a couple of years and Ill land in a location where Im allowed to actually put a signal out on 137 or 500KHz - oh bliss....

Vy 73 Laurence 9V1 LF aka GM4DMA