LF: [500] Path to Shetland - G3WCB

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: [500] Path to Shetland - G3WCB
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 18:20:19 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE; b=rD/3Hi6fmgbxOt3BLVCpbtoDc1xHaDc69wLR+kViWYF7sckUdn/e2/BfgGrn9koZMhYG47B9cbgo1aKDin1BvuWST7FJBYbYCH7YBzGXoXIQeI2f83NtJpoND9Pl+OrqbztCjSyaTxYVKJddEYvivJJf/ITk2SBg4vCtElgviQw= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi John, Dave, LF

I'm now sending QRSS3 on 503.485 (note the change of frequency), at least
until 2300utc and possibly all night if I'm feeling brave.

I'll be monitoring the Reflector until 2300 utc

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM