LF: [500] Path to Shetland - G3WCB

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: [500] Path to Shetland - G3WCB
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 08:26:50 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:X-MimeOLE:In-Reply-To; b=JNtHsVP+jvNeeLiPun0WxVIxfGFwiUVNYvEWZIUdcxZMRuDuXXSTqs4vk9XzN5WKvp5E7UHkSz5eQykW0R2/qIzb4JOD44ULvvvL1GPHf5UEuBbN8IEvU/gCiH7W8CHtPmm7llIWk5QPUkQrjG8/OiI+hCyHR6nVNEV6R0Eeo8M= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi, John, LF

I've ceased beacon transmission now. Everything held up OK overnight, and it
will be interesting to see how the propagation varied overnight, and how the
path from Dave YXM compared with the the path from this location.

I can still hear the YXM beacon transmission, but there are now quite a lot
of static crashes

I'm off to the McMichael Rally today (to buy some more bits!) so I won't be
around until this evening.

Thanks for posting the grabs on your web-site!

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM