LF: More reflecters

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: More reflecters
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 18:01:11 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all

I would support the idea that the more the better. We need at least two in
case one folds up and leaves us poor 500 souls high and dry, but then again
do we need any at all. How did we manage for years without any and work dx
galore, the dx cluster is another we could do without, it encourages a qrm
pile up, even those who cannot hear the dx call anyway !!!!!
My idea would be one for each mode and suggest this present one stick to CW
500 acty only, then have one for each of the other modes.
QRS 200, RTTY, ELEPHANT DEC MODE ETC. I hope you get the point !!!!!!!!
Diversity is the in thing.
de G3KEV