LF: Re: Old Russian LF?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Old Russian LF?
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:28:07 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE; b=kjQFgb8vt1HjAGY8giH0+wKt/erUGmW5KfJmnYcZIGKwuYJP+OjJKJRNFQEJzoI4a9BYOxWwRjd5qfC8l1WfzELSg5kQecxuGyDejqTbCsXrVn8w/uPWYDPtU5fH30lamHFjwy2VG3SrGEa0MYYhNfpgG2jejMvH29pZyrW1fps= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mike I suppose when you asked the frequency they didn't even blink but
replied "Oh, once a year unless the weather is bad"
Cheers de Alan G3NYK