Re: LF: Portable Activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Portable Activity
From: CHRISTOPHER OSBORN <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 16:22:52 +0100 (BST)
Sender: [email protected]
Colin G3VTT/P is calling / listening on about 502 kHz now.
Give him a call as it must be lonely on those North Kent marshes.
His pal 'YVF has gone walkabout in search of a missing kite  . . .

I heard Mal's QSO with GM4SLV earlier today but didn't register any trace of John 'SLV unfortunately.

73 Chris G3XIZ

Dave Sergeant <[email protected]> wrote:
On 21 Jul 2007 at 2:36, [email protected] wrote:

> There appears to be some wind today down here so we will be portable
> again on 502 for as long as we can keep the kite up.

Colin (or Geoff) was on 502 a few minutes ago, S9 plus. Gave him a
couple of calls but no response. GW4HXO and GI4DPE in QSO on that
frequency at the moment, each peaking 539 with QSB.

I might have convinced myself that I heard traces of GM4SLV earlier
during his QSO with Mal, but maybe that was wishful thinking - you
can read anything out of white noise when you want...

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com