Re: LF: 137 and 500 kHz last night

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137 and 500 kHz last night
From: John Andrews <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:14:51 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hartmut,

Thanks -- was not sure that anyone was looking. Steve's DCF39 grabber had excellent copy from 0100-0300 UTC, corresponding to the period that you copied XES.

John Andrews, W1TAG/WD2XES

Hartmut Wolff wrote:
137 kHz:
Despite the high local noise level captured G3AQC, RA3YO and WD2XES.
It seems my local noise which appears here every summer during the
school holidays is back.

Captures can be seen here:
http://www.h-wolff.de/LatestLF.htm

500 kHz:
There was a lot of activity last night. Fade in was about 20:30 and
fade out about 03:00. I have uploaded a couple of screenshots taken
last night to my website. The CW screen was optimized for about 5wpm. The
readability of some faster signals is only poor.

Captures can be seen here:

http://www.h-wolff.de/Latest500kHz.htm

73
Hartmut