Re: LF: Re: T/A [137] last night : XES and XNS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: T/A [137] last night : XES and XNS
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:33:00 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On 26 Jul 2007 at 8:59, John Andrews wrote:

> Dave Pick wrote:
> > Summer?
> > Is it summer?
>
> It is, over here. Of course, the ground doesn't "squish" when WE
> walk...

Nor does it here.... don't get too carried away by those pictures on
the Gogglebox. I have relatives near Evesham and in Worcester, none
directly affected apart from inconvenience of flooded roads. Quite a
lot of discussion this morning on another forum from members near
Oxford, pretty close but none of them flooded themselves. The TV
crews seem to go hunting for the worst spots to make the best
pictures!

Was a little wet here last Friday (understatement) but no flooding
and was dry since. The rain Adrian G4GDR told me about this morning
has just arrived, I see my SWR has increased as the garden gets
wetter and reduces the earth loss...

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com