Re: LF: Time to learn a new Q code

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Time to learn a new Q code
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 18:06:55 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
In a message dated 24/07/2007 22:55:16 GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
It is fun to see how much interest and activity the advent of
500 kHz has stirred up! Maybe it is time to brush the dust off
the Q code "QOA" which has never been used on ham bands before :-)

73
Johan SM6LKM

Yes Johan, this is daft. I can hear the two GW beacons and they would be workable, just about. Perhaps we could also introduce ZHN and ZHP into common usage.

I think I'll go QRT now after 40 mins of fruitless CQ's and have a bottle of Adnams beer to QSF!

73

Colin

G3VTT