Re: LF: 136 acty.. G3YXM / XIZ / KEV

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136 acty.. G3YXM / XIZ / KEV
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 12:24:14 +0100 (BST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dave = Tnx fer the nice qso on 136 this  morning.
Dave you were 599 very good signal here using an 80m dipole
up 12m rx ts690s. My tx is an xtal mixer into a modified
audio amp at the mo runs abt 20watts (capable of c250W)abt
200ma into a inv l up 12m, 40m long.
Thank you for persisting wid a 239 signal it was fun!!!
I have stuggled to get power on 136 but i have plans but no
real time at the moment.

Also thanks Chris for the qso, Dave called just as we
finished but you must have missed him, I did call you and
say he was on frequency actually a bit higher i think.

I heard Mal at 5-8/9-9 calling CQ abt 100c/s above you
during your YXM contact but i was able to notch you to hear
Mal well. Funny that cos I would not be able to do that on
500 you have a much stronger presence with me on 500 than
136?

73 all petefmt IO91UX Nr Hitchin.