LF: Re: conditions

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: conditions
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:48:10 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=Dlvcv+VdUmKsrwGLSen50I2C2WbzKB4ot80ofStmSU2l1q9pmRpe00XNvPJ+qCZ8h371IDFlwOcrt/Z8H1DCKo06c9RNtXg7qu7cY6yWk8/4oyowbti6lBvvdiVdM0GLeJW+E5t0H/Klln6O5K3fnqtGvx6oagfVO4uKl+7vMM4= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Laurence thanks for that. Yes Steve Dove's plots of DCF39 and Lakihegy
show very good signal levels overnight and the fding is shallower as
predicted. The backgound X-ray flux is "bumping along the bottom" on the
NOAA GEOS plot at the limit of resolution, and the Kp index this morning is
zero. Dst has been rising steadily and even the Colorado estimate is set to
pass into positive territory today, the first time that has happened for a
while. The "signs" are certainly very good....all we need are stations !!

Cheers de Alan G3NYK