Re: LF: 500K condx good tonight

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 500K condx good tonight
From: "Tom Boucher" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 22:00:01 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dave

I was just copying you during your QSO with Alan - you were a little higher than him in frequency - also your CQ afterwards.
look forward to a QSO.

73
Tom G3OLB

Thanks for the QSO Alan - at the moment I think you are about my best
'DX'.... At least the recent improvements I have made to the antenna
and tx seem to have bourne fruit, I can now have quite reasonable
QSOs and the logbook is beginning to fill up! I listened also to your
QSO with G3YVF, first time I have heard him and he is now quite a
nice signal (though you are slightly stronger).

I have added a bit more to my website with a page detailing impedance
measurements on 500k, with a modified version of Peter G3LDO's 3M
bridge and software. I need to add a bit more to complete it,
including my own measurements, but it is almost all there.

I don't hear the GW stations at the moment, guess they have closed
down - and can't hear Finbar either but he is right under 'MRF. Heard
Tom G3OLB testing briefly around 501.9 earlier with a good signal.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com