LF: Re: 500 Lanc Bomber

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 500 Lanc Bomber
From: "Holger 'Geri', DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:01:01 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal,

didn't get a direct visit from a plane but a while back DI2BO got a
reception report from an airborne plane when the beacon was still operating
on 440 kHz. The radio compass did show the proper direction to my qth, thr
guy on board reported. Perhaps the plane received your 500 kHz signals and
homed in on them.

Best 73

Geri, DK8KW/DI2BO