LF: Re: Beacon shambles

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Beacon shambles
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 19:48:56 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Looks like we have 'beacon bedlam' at the moment, just come back into the shack, and g3vev is now on 503.6 , as it looks like every one is using a pc to genarate the keying signal. instead of blanked requests for 'Asylam' keeping on the bealam theam.....

Why not just do it properly and allocate one frequency and time slots .. im sure there is someone who could come up with a bit of code to lock the keyer to the pc clock .

I can see repetitive traces on , 501.28, 501.5, 503.5, 503.8 .. if we where all 'timed' the tx times could be shorter and I and everyone ealse would know what we where looking at, .. and that would leave vast areas of the band free .... for those of us who are experimenting with data transmission !

G .. :-)