RE: LF: 137 Again

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 137 Again
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 06:25:26 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Mal -and if I meet up with Doc ill pass on your best. We are having a cook out and 160m antennae experimental set up this weekend with SARC but unfortunately Ill be resting after a hopefully small op, but may give them a signal to listen to.

Im living off Alexander road down by the canal and no chance of a detached house or grounds for HF/LF as rents start at around 20,000 USD per month (!!!) so Im blessed here with a top floor apartment and  small verticals. Nice thing is its pretty quiet on LF with a reasonable park at the back. Im hoping we may have the chance at some form of X band this winter on LF - some hope but you never know as its the first place for a few years I can really radiate a few Watts back.

CHeers

Laurence
Http://kl1x.com