LF: G4WGT 500 khz beacon etc

To: "LF \(Rsgb LF Group\)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: G4WGT 500 khz beacon etc
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 20:42:40 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All,

No operations from G4WGT for a while, I have had to dismantle the LF/MF & HF antennas due to the imminent replacement of my leaky sagging garage roof. Antennas removed to give the roofers a clean shot at the job. They should have arrived this week but have not shown up yet, stern phone call required tomorrow.

Will be back on as soon as roof  job done & antennas up.

In the mean time trying to improve my morse & confidence with K7QO morse course which has been recommended by FISTS members I know.

73

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/
Web site updated 07/05/2007