Re: LF: Jim's 500k TX circuit uploaded

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Jim's 500k TX circuit uploaded
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 06:56:07 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On 28 Jun 2007 at 23:31, Alan Melia wrote:

> Hi all, Jim's tx circuit diagram and the message where he announced it
> are now mounted on my web site, The URL below will take you straight
> to it, but it is also indexed in the contents under Jims loop aerial
> article
>
> http://www.btinternet.com/~alan.melia/500k_TX.htm
>
> I have checked it and it works OK for me but if you have problems
> please mail me (It won't be the first or last time I have screwed up
> the links on my pages !!)
>
> Cheers de Alan G3NYK

Now added to my links list at
http://www.davesergeant.com/mf/activity.htm
and checked as working from there.

Nothing wrong with that part of the page Alan but I noticed that some
of the links in your 'Technical Ideas and Current Projects' section
on your home page show in black text and not highlighted blue. You
seem to have got your <font> and </font> tags in a twist and the
<li></li> ones seem a bit strange as well. The joys of <HTML>....

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com