LF: [500] 500 Khz Portable Results

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: [500] 500 Khz Portable Results
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 22:16:05 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Importance:In-Reply-To; b=YiXy5DAnbIA1YJulFuJzm02h3iFMTK94qOt7U7sI8F3Zu5r4BclZuWJxGTpb+x2Oa8En7XBObCscfWPJLOBgJhC0zlfpxE68o0IUL4c3SSCmD51BBenuOrMByjQWnvIce2+/KPTvyMJCJKEzw52J3vhDbSJuOs+lnNvy3kZT1qQ= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Colin, Geoff and LF.

You put an enormous signal into this location today...599+. I measured -59 to -57 dBm. Jim M0BMU was also very strong....-56 dBm. I had a QSO with Brian G3UNT but you had gone QRT by then...so...better luck next time!

Got a couple of big-ish *.WAV files if you are interested.

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM Iver nr Windsor