Re: LF: Reinventing Wheels. Wireless Power Transmission - again.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Reinventing Wheels. Wireless Power Transmission - again.
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 14:51:58 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
The bit I liked was:

<< The system exploits "resonance", a phenomenon that causes an
object to vibrate when energy of a certain frequency is applied.
When two objects have the same resonance they exchange energy
strongly without having an effect on other surrounding objects. >>

Now, I couldn't we use that effect in amateur radio somehow!

Mike, G3XDV