Re: LF: SPITFIRE

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: SPITFIRE
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:01:00 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
In a message dated 11/06/2007 19:46:59 GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
Hi All
LF/MF acty has been poor lately so I have diverted to changing a spitfire
tyre.This is the tail wheel, the rim is aluminium but the tyre is tight and
does not come off in the normal way. Does anyone know the technique?
73 de Mal/G3KEV

All quiet here in 11 Group Mal. I hope to be back on the 502 Kc/s band shortly. I've been busy with projects and not hearing anybody apart from a few static crashes.

Can't help you with the Spitfire tail wheel but I could repair the TR9 and the 'Pip-squeak' if you need it!

73

Colin G3VTT