LF: (500) G3OLB and antenna measurements

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: (500) G3OLB and antenna measurements
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:57:28 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Coming in fine in Bracknell Tom on 502.6. 569 peaking 579. Recording
at http://my.opera.com/davews/blog/2007/06/05/500khz-recordings

Been looking again at my antenna impedance today. I have optimised
and calibrated my G3LDO 3-meter impedance meter and now can make
fairly accurate measurements sitting in the shack at the other end of
my 22m of coax. I now know that the antenna resonates at 492kHz and
has a resistive impedance of 26ohms there. If the weather holds off I
shall be doing a few 'tweaks' over the next few days.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com