Re: LF: M0DTS 137740 - Report

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: M0DTS 137740 - Report
From: "Rob, M0DTS" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 19:50:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks for the reports from all who looked for my signal.

It has been interesting seeing how far i can get with a fairly basic setup, it's a shame i don't have any tall trees that i can attach LF antennas to... I have some long fields but no good with horizontal antennas i have read somewhere...maybe a large balloon is the easiest option on calm day to radiate a bigger signal!

I hope to improve the grounding soon, maybe this weekend but it looks like it will be very wet... maybe not as wet as it looks in Glastonbury mind!

Will run the tx for some more tests over the weekend on same freq 137.740 and see what comes of it.

Rob

Dave G3WCB wrote:
Dear Rob, LF,

There you go..... screen grab of your signal attatched. "O" copy at QRSS10.
I came back from the pub, and there was your signal. The signal sort of
faded into the noise (and so did the Loran lines) at about 2130 local time.
If you want the full screenshot, I'll send it direct.

Congratulations on making it to IO91RM. I make the QRB about 330 km.

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM