Re: LF: Re; 502.4kcs 10am, XIZ/XAQ/PDN/KEV...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re; 502.4kcs 10am, XIZ/XAQ/PDN/KEV...
From: CHRISTOPHER OSBORN <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 22:32:07 +0100 (BST)
Sender: [email protected]
My apologies . .
I have both vfo and xtal control (502.3 and 503.3) and can zero beat with my RIT.
I sometimes forget to switch from XO to VFO - :-(
In future I shall net on to the station I am calling to avoid difficulties.
73 Chris G3XIZ

Gw3UEP <[email protected]> wrote:
Alan,
Thanks for all info.  Ray has  502.6 & 501.6 cc.
Suggest use two xtals if mixing - use divider with cer-res [to divide drift].
Beacon on 501.5 now - will lsn 502 shortly on off-chance - static low here, at present.
Rog.