LF: Re: Winrad V1.25

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Winrad V1.25
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 23:51:25 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID208LeEVzX0221X39
[email protected] wrote:
Hi Alberto -

I'd be very interested in learning about the concept behind this despread function. Wouldn't you need some sort of a priori information about the phase evolution?

Kind regards
Markus, DF6NM

 Hi Markus,

  yes, theoretically you should convolute the signal with the inverse of the
convolution function applied by the Moon. Unfortunately the Moon is not so kind
to give us such information... :-)
So you have to renounce to the idea of using the phase, and what is left is the
amplitude only.
I will send you a message with more details and an image to better clarify the
method.

73  Alberto  I2PHD