Re: LF: VO1NA 5wpm CW

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA 5wpm CW
From: Joe Craig <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 15:40:24 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hartmut,

Thank-you for this.  The filter must be very narrow
indeed as no trace of DCF39  could be heard.  Considering
how close DCF39 is to you, this is exceptionally
good work in LF receiving.  Congrats !

Alan's forecast for tonight is not a glowing one so I'll
save the kWh for another night and take a listen on
136.318 kHz +-2 Hz for anyone who hasn't QSYed to MF yet.

73 to all
Joe VO1NA