LF: Re: Re: RE: 500 khz beacon

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: RE: 500 khz beacon
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 22:35:08 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=saj9UmpLU5p71UxodM8jwI2SUGgiHx4cMGiMqsqq86IMgvk9RHo9ipmJqFDcFviIbgPNPn/Ng3SdQdIihOAsOjOg5xpnnr1mjnUXmLVsGVLfboayuycv1UOZjsDAO3duX3jLavkwKYuP9cMIVlztxPz0HzInfSQViLoCClv3TmE= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Gary and Dave I saw this the other night. I have just looked at Geoclock
and full ground-level darkness is only at about 2145 BST around Preston. The
skywave signal will not lose all the D-layer attenuation until the altitude
up to about 100km is dark this takes another hour approximately. I notice
Gary is a lot stronger now at 2130BST.
Interesting stuff ....especially when it works !!
Alan G3NYK