LF: Re: 500 kHz license refused in the Netherlands

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 500 kHz license refused in the Netherlands
From: "Holger 'Geri', DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 17:03:46 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Dick,

sorry to hear that. Here in Germany we have a similar situatiuon, that is
why the group here has aplied for experimental radio licenses, similar to
the ones that are issued to companies or universities who test new radio
techniques or who want to do radio experiments without being radio amateurs
(therefore the DI-prefix which is NOT an amateur radio prefix). I am sure
you have tried that way as well, so let's hope for a broader approach,
perhaps through the CEPT.

Best 73

Geri, DK8KW / DI2BO