LF: PA2NL QRS

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: PA2NL QRS
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 04:47:10 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
Good Morning,

I presume a beacon has appeared on 502 which I am informed is PA2NL using QRSS. Does anybody have any further information on this activity? He is a strong signal here in North Kent peaking S9.

I have no problems with data modes beacons and the like but I feel they should be higher in the band. Currently he close to the working frequencies of the more active CW stations regularly swapping reports.

( PA2NL als je kijk aan de bild - geen storing a.u.b. OM, iets hooger en heb jij nog  'n  seinsleutel? Bedankt!)

73

G3VTT